Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Re: What is your fondest memory of Awesomenauts?
 Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:30 pm 

thumping on fools with my mates barl, irrzir, kalazor and acr1m always was a blast.

and jsut recently, laika called me his nemesis, which felt pretty great.

Uncomfortable with: :tear: :facepalm: :tongue: :party: :LeonWink: :voltarroll:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:31 am 
Adminaut

The best times were all on the forums. The time spent in one of the classic Voltar Vault threads, Mafia Nauts (especially Catgame's ones), the obligatory statistics on everything that happens, Grim Genji's rise to glory, and that time I had to click ban on several dozen advertisement bots spawning faster than I could kill them. No wait, that one's called a traumatic memory :aylaroll:

My favourite times in-game were probably custom matches with devs (what can I say, got a bit of fangirl in me :scoop:), and the many times I convinced all 6 players in a match to initiate a dance party for no reason. Naut Dance Parties were like my reason for being.

Also, hi. Just decided to pop in again. :raehands:

Post Posted: Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:58 am 

Emo Chapington wrote:
The best times were all on the forums. The time spent in one of the classic Voltar Vault threads, Mafia Nauts (especially Catgame's ones), the obligatory statistics on everything that happens, Grim Genji's rise to glory, and that time I had to click ban on several dozen advertisement bots spawning faster than I could kill them. No wait, that one's called a traumatic memory :aylaroll:

My favourite times in-game were probably custom matches with devs (what can I say, got a bit of fangirl in me :scoop:), and the many times I convinced all 6 players in a match to initiate a dance party for no reason. Naut Dance Parties were like my reason for being.

Also, hi. Just decided to pop in again. :raehands:
Glad to hear from you again.

Emo mafia confirmed

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk