Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ Awesomenauts

Post subject: Level Reset?
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:26 pm 

I logged in this morning to discover my level has been reset from level 12 to level 1, preventing me from playing with my friends. Did something go wrong? I have exited the game and restarted my computer to no avail. All of my unlocked characters are still available.

Post subject: Re: Level Reset?
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:32 am 

Hey FireHitter99,

Can you make sure you're using the same Steam profile, and that your Steam cloud data is being synced correctly (both on steam and in Awesomenauts in-game settings)? Your profile data is stored directly on individual devices itself, unless you back it up to the cloud; then, you should be able to use the same profile regardless of computer if you're using Steam. If you're not using this backup, it may reset your profile information otherwise. I'd also recommend verifying cache integrity via Steam, just to make sure all of your files are fine.

If you're sure everything is set correctly, I'd recommend e-mailing support@ronimo-games.com with your SteamID and ask them to troubleshoot it, describing the issue in detail and linking to this thread here. Otherwise, I'll try to assist in anyway I can with more details, but there's only so much I can recommend.

Hope that helps, and thanks for reporting!

All hail Nekomian. :worship:

Devmon52 wrote:
Voltar: is a moving breadstick of death